EltaMD UV Restore Broad-Spectrum SPF 40
EltaMD UV Restore Broad-Spectrum SPF 40 is a 100% mineral sunscreen that improves sun-damaged skin and helps revitalize it. This advanced formula contains Squalane which restores skin’s natural moisture and suppleness.
EltaMD UV Restore is formulated for all skin types and is dye-free, fragrance-free, gluten-free*, oil-free, paraben-free, sensitivity-free, noncomedogenic and dermatologist tested.
Active Ingredients: 15.0% Zinc oxide, 2.0% Titanium Dioxide
Zinc Oxide: Natural mineral compound that works as a sunscreen agent by reflecting and scattering UVA and UVB rays
Ginger Root: Improves skin tone, texture and smoothness, minimizes the appearance of redness, discoloration and dark spots, reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and provides anti-pollution protection.
Saccharide Isomerate: Minimizes the appearance of dark spots from urban pollution, soothes irritated skin.
Antioxidants: Contains Vitamin C and Vitamin E to combat skin-aging free radicals associated with ultraviolet (UV) and infrared radiations (IR) and offers high-energy visible (HEV) light protection.
Squalane: Contains plant-derived Squalane which restores skin’s natural moisture and suppleness.
Full Ingredient List:
Water, CocoCaprylate/Caprate, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Silica, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, PEG-20 Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Phenoxyethanol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Polyhydroxystearic acid, Glycerin, Saccharide Isomerate, Glyceryl Behenate, Xanthan Gum, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Squalane, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Sclerotium gum, Lecithin, Pullulan, Dimethicone, Polysorbate 60, Ethylene/Methacrylate Copolymer, Mica.
- Apply liberally to face and neck 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Use a water-resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- Reapply at least every 2 hours
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad-spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Before use on children under 6 months: Ask a physician